1 packet of Noodles (uncooked) (150gms)
5-6 small sized spring onion bulbs cut in julienne
Few spring Onions green cut in julienne
1/8 cabbage cut in julienne
1 carrot cut in julienne
1/2 green capsicum cut in julienne
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
2 1/2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 tbsp soya sauce
1-2 tbsp oil for cooking
salt & pepper to taste
- Boil noodles as per package instructions. Drain & soak in cold water for about 5 mins to prevent them from cooking further. Drain & mix with 1 tbsp of oil to prevent them from sticking. Keep aside
- In a wok, heat some oil & once hot add ginger garlic paste. Saute for a minute & add the spring onions. Saute for a min again.
- Now add the green capsicum, carrots & cabbage. Saute till these veggies a partially cooked. Try to retain the crunchiness of these veggies.
- Add chilli garlic sauce, soya sauce, vinegar & salt pepper. Mix well.
- Add the drained & cooked noodles & mix well till all is well combined.
- Top it with some spring onions green (reserve half for garnishing) & mix well. Cook for about 1-2 mins.
That's it, our Chilli Garlic Noodles are ready. Garnish with some spring onion greens & serve hot!!
Sending this recipe to
Favorite Recipes Event: Pasta or Noodle Dishes